Refrigerated Lockers for Evidence Storage
Integrate refrigerated lockers into your evidence storage system.
Proper biological sample storage, including DNA storage, can make or break a case. We offer Spacesaver refrigerated lockers for evidence storage that can be built right into a wall of other evidence lockers with pass-thru or non-pass-thru functionality. They offer the same performance, reliability, and security as any of our other evidence lockers.
You’re a cool cucumber during evidence testing unless your biological samples aren’t preserved properly.
Spacesaver’s large and small refrigerated lockers for evidence storage are specifically engineered to maintain a constant temperature of 38 to 42 degrees Fahrenheit for highly secure and well-preserved biological evidence storage. Two circulation fans run continuously to reduce humidity and ensure uniform temperature throughout the compartment, and all refrigerators come with a built-in digital alarm to warn users if the temperature fluctuates because the door has been left open. Lockable inserts are interchangeable to accommodate changing sizes of biological sample storage boxes and containers.
Review our selection of quality brochures
- A Guide for New Construction Brochure A Guide for New Construction Brochure
- Law Enforcement Space Organization Brochure Law Enforcement Space Organization Brochure
- Product Colors Brochure Product Colors Brochure
- Public Safety Overview Brochure Public Safety Overview Brochure
- Evidence Refrigerator Info Sheet Evidence Refrigerator Info Sheet
- Large Evidence Refrigerator Info Sheet Large Evidence Refrigerator Info Sheet
- Small Evidence Refrigerator Info Sheet Small Evidence Refrigerator Info Sheet
- Standard Color Chart Standard Color Chart
- Evidence Storage Planning Guide Evidence Storage Planning Guide
- Slotted Refrigerated Evidence Locker Slotted Refrigerated Evidence Locker
- Antimicrobial Powder Coat Antimicrobial Powder Coat
We make a great case for our products
- Storing Biological Evidence Storing Biological Evidence
- Law Enforcement Facility Case Study Law Enforcement Facility Case Study
- Salisbury Township PD Case Study Salisbury Township PD Case Study
- Salt Lake City Public Safety Case Study Salt Lake City Public Safety Case Study
- Skokie PD Case Study Skokie PD Case Study