RaptorRAC widespan shelving is the perfect platform for heavy, bulky, and large item storage.
There’s no “one-size-fits-all” solution for storing your stuff — especially when you need bulky, heavy or large item storage. Spacesaver RaptorRAC widespan shelving is the perfect platform for stuff that needs a rugged, versatile platform. Wide-span shelving can be used in static applications, but can also be easily integrated with a Spacesaver mobile storage system to further optimize your space.
We’ll help you design the right configuration and size for your space and whatever you’re storing — whether it’s boxes, museum collections, military supplies and gear, bulk storage, or almost anything that needs heavy-duty or large item storage.
You can customize your Widespan Shelving System with multiple design options, safety features, and accessories to create a system equipped for your exact needs.
- Durability: RaptorRAC wide span shelving storage systems feature a roll-formed boxed-style upright post design to provide optimum structural integrity. Horizontal “Z” beam design provides strength and stability to support loads over wide spans
- Versatility: Features two upright design options, three beam options (low-profile, heavy-duty, and extra heavy-duty), and five decking options to provide maximum flexibility when customizing your storage
- Flexibility: Easy assembly, wide span shelving can be quickly installed or relocated without tools
- Accessory Choices: Anchor feet, front-to-back supports, upright splices, back-to-back supports, and back-to-wall supports allow customization for virtually any space
- Color options: Wide-span shelving is available in all Spacesaver powder coat paint color options
How to make a great product even better!
Several decking options are available to match your storage needs:
- Solid Decking – For a smooth, uninterrupted decking surface
- Particle Board Decking – Durable, 5/8-in. particle board decking
- Ribbed Decking – Ribs allow for space to grab packages without pinched fingers
- Wire Decking – The best choice when air circulation and light penetration are required. Also allows water to penetrate each shelf if sprinklers were activated due to a fire