Weapons and Gear Storage
Cargo Cuber / Paracuber
Free-standing Storage Cubes for Heavy-duty Cargo and Parachutes
Cargo Cuber: The Cargo Cuber provides flight line operations with the benefit of flexible and reconfigurable storage layouts. Castings on all corners enable the Cargo Cuber to be assembled into larger structures, facilitating rapid erection yard storage solutions for flight line or aerial port environments. Cargo Cubers also provide the ability to reconfigure warehouse layouts using just a standard all-terrain forklift, since the modules are not bolted to the ground.
Paracuber: When you think about military gear that requires proper storage, parachutes are always top of mind. The Paracuber provides bulk storage, optimizes logistics and controls access for parachutes, while protecting them from snags and the elements. Each Paracuber crate is lockable, supports a 3,000 lbs. load and is stackable up to 3-high. The Paracuber protects chutes from a variety of environmental factors, including rain, sun, dampness and dirt. And with zero sharp edges, it eliminates the possibility of snagging.
You can customize your Cargo Cuber with multiple options and features to create a system equipped for your exact needs.
- Enables cargo and container stacking
- Utilizes existing outdoor yard space
- Maximizes cubic space instead of floor space
- Facilitates strategic inventory process
- Allows for immediate access to any pallet for rapid deployment
- Saves money
- Withstands years of demanding service
How to make a great product even better!
- Additional load supports for storage of longer items
- Top supports that allow two loads to be stored in one Cargo Cuber
- Adjustable internal shelf can be fitted at three different heights
- Bottom ISO corner casters allow stacking without the need of fixings
- Deployable Crates
- 3,000 lbs. capacity
- Crates stackable up to 3-high
- Boltless, rapid assembly
- Removable panels
- Recessed handles
- Ability to seal chutes once packed
- High visibility of chutes to detect tampering