Make the most of off-site storage space with high-bay shelving from Spacesaver.
Moving seldom-accessed items to an off-site archive storage facility is a great way to free up space. Spacesaver high-bay shelving can help make the most of vertical storage space while maintaining organization and full accessibility.
We offer two high-bay storage options from Spacesaver: stationary (static) or mobile. Static heavy duty commercial shelving is built for stable archive storage of book trays and archival boxed records for optimal flexibility, space efficiency, economy, accessibility, and safety for stored materials and staff. Spacesaver holds the patent for the XTend® Mobile High-Bay Storage System. Combining the concept of static high-bay shelving with compact mobile storage technology, XTend was created specifically for off-site archive storage facilities.
You can customize your High-Bay Shelving System with multiple design options, safety features, and accessories to create a system equipped for your exact needs.
Review our selection of quality brochures
- Off-Site Transformation Brochure Off-Site Transformation Brochure
- Planning a High-Bay Facility Brochure Planning a High-Bay Facility Brochure
- Design Alternatives Info Sheet Design Alternatives Info Sheet
- Standard Colors Brochure Standard Colors Brochure
- XTend High-Bay Solutions Info Sheet XTend High-Bay Solutions Info Sheet
- Antimicrobial Powder Coat Antimicrobial Powder Coat
We make a great case for our products
- Emerging High-Bay Library Design Case Study Emerging High-Bay Library Design Case Study
- Campus Case Study Campus Case Study
- Emory University and Georgia Tech Off-Site Partnership Case Study Emory University and Georgia Tech Off-Site Partnership Case Study
- Preserving the Past Case Study Preserving the Past Case Study
- University of Texas Case Study University of Texas Case Study